Episode 50 of The Small Business Marketing Report Podcast
Robert & Sean review books from their latest latest reading list. With something for everyone, everything from productivity to creative writing, some old and some very new releases.
There’s sure to be something in here that will inspire you to improve your business or widen your knowledge. And there’s even a bonus pick at the end of the show from Sean!
Sean’s Reading List
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Stephen Covey
- Getting Things Done – David Allen
- Virtual Freedom – Chris Ducker
- The Rise of the Humans – Dave Coplin
- How Google Works – Eric Schmidt & Jonathan Rosenberg
Robert’s Reading List
- How To Get Rich – Felix Dennis
- No B.S. Price Strategy – Dan Kennedy & Jason Marrs
- Launch – Jeff Walker
- How To Write A Good Advertisement – Victor Schwab
- Great Leads – Michael Masterson + John Forde
Listen in to the show, and if you have any questions then please feel free to comment on our Google+ page.
Subscribe to this podcast via iTunes & if you like it we’d be grateful if you could leave a review.