This is Episode 25 of The Small Business Marketing Report Podcast
This week on The Small Business Marketing Report we are joined by author and writer Joanna Penn, who is going to give you some tips on how to write and publish a book that can help promote your business.
Joanna has been voted one of The Guardian UK Top 100 Creative Professionals 2013, and one of the Top 10 Blogs for Writers 3 years running.
In this show Joanna reveals some of the tools she uses, how to go about getting published and provides insight into the future of publishing and writing for your business.
Some of the resources mentioned on the show:
- Joanna’s blog The Creative Penn
- The Creative Penn Podcast
- Author Blueprint 2.0
- Scrivener a writing application for Mac & PC
- OfficeTime a time management app for Mac users (try Toggl for Windows users)
- Create Space self publishing tools
- Street Smart by Jim Rogers
Subscribe to this podcast via iTunes & if you like it we’d be grateful if you could leave a review.