Episode 39 of The Small Business Marketing Report Podcast
This episode is a podcast all about podcasting, and how you can start one for your business. Once you are over the technical hurdles, podcasting can be a fantastic promotional tool that raises you above your competition.
Podcasting allows you to become your own media publisher with a platform you control at very low cost. Follow our guide and you could soon be rubbing shoulders with some of the best media brands in the world on iTunes and other podcast outlets.
Here are the links to some of the applications, equipment and websites mentioned in the show:
- Cliff Ravenscraft – The Podcast Answer Man, the go to guy for everything in podcasting.
- Pamela for Skype call recording.
- Audicity the free audio editor.
- Levelator for enhancing your podcast audio.
- Soundflower and LineIn for mac.
- Step-by-step Skype podcast recording set up for mac users.
- The Yeti mcirophone that I use and the Snowball, Roberts preferred microphone.
- The Heil PR 40 the microphone of choice for pro-podcasters.
Listen in to the show, and if you have any questions then please feel free to comment on our Google+ page.
Subscribe to this podcast via iTunes & if you like it we’d be grateful if you could leave a review.