Why do some startups ideas become a stellar success? Whilst other seemingly more deserving startup ideas fold way before their potential is realised.
A lot of this is down to marketing, or lack of it in the case of the failures.
If you don’t pay as much attention to marketing your startup as you do to developing it you can end up in this undeserving pit of despair.
So how do you avoid this common startup trap?
In this episode, we look at marketing your startup. How marketing should start as soon as you have an idea, sometimes even before then. With an “always be marketing” approach you can ensure that your idea has the maximum chance of success.
So listen in and as always if you have any questions you can get in touch via Twitter @SeanClark.
- The rise of HTTPS, as more secure URLs feature on the 1st page of the search results
- More accurately track the effectiveness of your marketing efforts with Google Attribution
- Google Optimize helps convert more website visitors into leads and sales
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords both get a cosmetic makeover
- Marketing for Startups Presentation Slides
- Marketing for Startups Presentation Video
- Gabriel Weinberg and Traction