This is Episode 13 of The Small Business Marketing Report a bi-weekly audio podcast co-hosted by myself, Sean, and Robert Tyson of the Tyson Report. In each episode we look at the challenges facing small business and startups in the world of online marketing and social media.
In this episode of The Small Business Marketing Report Sean & Robert look at YouTube and Video Marketing. No longer as technical and costly as it once was video is a fantastic way to promote your business online. This isn’t about becoming the next YouTube sensation, but practical advice on how you can leverage video marketing for your business.
Sean & Robert provide insight in to the tools and techniques you can use for effective video marketing online.
Some of the resources, equipment and tools mentioned in the show:
- Jing – Free screencasting software.
- Camtasia – Full featured screencasting software.
- Screenflow – Screencasting for the Mac.
- Kodak PlayTouchHD Video Camera – UK Link – US Link
- AKG C1000 Microphone – UK Link – US Link
- Blue Yeti Microphone – UK Link – US Link
- Snowball Microphone – UK Link – US Link
You can follow this show on the Small Business Marketing Report Google+ Page.
If you have a subject you would like us to cover or any feedback ont he show please leave a comment below. If you enjoy the podcast you can subscribe via iTunes and we’d be grateful if you could leave a review.
You can also find us on the Stitcher & Blackberry networks: