On this week’s podcast we are lucky to have Henry Stuart co-founder & CEO of Visualise – a virtual reality production studio. He is also the author of Virtual Reality Marketing: Using VR To Grow A Brand And Create Impact which is due to be published this October.
Henry began his career in Photography however he soon took his skills to new levels. Henry is now a regular speaker and thought leader in the Virtual Reality sector and has written articles for Wired, BBC, Marketing Magazine, The Financial Times, The Drum and many more.
Some of Henry’s clients are worldwide brands such as Mercedes F1, Harrods, Audi, Samsung, Ray-Ban, O2, BBC.
Today we are talking about Virtual Reality, more specifically, about marketing in VR. According to one study, 74% of consumers find VR ads less intrusive than regular digital marketing, with a 70% same-day-recall rate.
This “new” medium is booming – by 2025, the industry is expected to become bigger than TV. If you are old enough you’ll remember Second Life which was launched in 2003 by Linden Labs.
Testament to the popularity of VR Second Life still exists 15 years on.
In the show we will be covering:
- The difference between VR & AR? (augmented reality)
- Why VR marketing?
- How to choose the right VR experience to market your business?
- How do we get our marketing into production?
- How do you measure the success of a VR campaign?
- Is this an opportunity for many to be first to market?
- What’s the future for VR?
- Henry Stuart’s Book: Virtual Reality Marketing: Using VR To Grow A Brand And Create Impact
- Second Life by Linden Labs
- Henry Stuart’s Company: Visualise
- Road To VR a virtual reality blog
As always if you have any questions you can get in touch via Twitter @SeanClark.