Episode 51 of The Small Business Marketing Report Podcast
When it comes to choosing a domain name for your business or next online venture there are many options to consider. But which are important and which are just pure marketing aimed are parting you from your money?
In the final episode of 2014 Sean & Robert look at the following points when it comes to choosing a domain name:
- How important are domains?
- What is the value of a domain in SEO?
- Are some suffixes better than others and if so why?
- What is the value of the new domain extensions e.g. .london?
- Is it ever worth paying a premium for a domain?
- Is it ethical/legal to buy a domain very similar to a competitors?
- Should you buy domains similar to your own so others can’t get them?
- What is the future of domains?
Listen in to the show, and if you have any questions then please feel free to comment on our Google+ page.
Subscribe to this podcast via iTunes & if you like it we’d be grateful if you could leave a review.