Garrett used the marketing technique that he covers in his recent publication to build CoSchedule, the dynamic, interactive calendar that integrates with a business’ overall marketing strategy, from nothing to 1.3 million page views each month, 250K email subscribers, and 9000+ customers in 125 countries in just 4 years.
In the interview, Garrett shares his marketing expertise as we cover a number of different topics, including:
- Why it is difficult to replicate the successes of long term marketing campaigns when there are so many examples of them;
- How businesses can avoid falling into the trap of trying and failing to copy other businesses;
- Why Garrett advocates thinking like a startup when it comes to content marketing;
- How content hacking plays a part in this startup mindset;
- What the 10x Marketing Formula is exactly
Garrett also shares his expertise on creating the game-changing content within a business marketing plan, and how business owners can generate their own ideas that follow the 10x Marketing Formula guidelines.
10x Marketing Formula: www.coschedule.com/10xbook
Garrett’s twitter: https://twitter.com/garrett_moon
Garrett’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/garrettmoon/
As always if you have any questions you can get in touch via Twitter @SeanClark.