On this week’s show we have Todd Earwood, founder and CEO of MoneyPath. Todd and his team help to build growth campaigns, specific to the particular needs of clients.
As an advocate of webinars, Todd believes that these are hugely underused as a marketing campaign. Having helped his clients produce webinars for a number of years, HubSpot and GotoWebinar urged Todd to share his webinar formula, which led to the creation of his webinar training program. Webinar Works.
Today, on the Click and Convert podcast, Todd shares his expertise on the use of webinars for marketing, using ROI marketing to drive sales.
On the show, Sean and Todd discuss a number of different topics, including:
- How to set realistic goals for webinar marketing, and what expectations customers should have
- What type of content works in webinars, and how to go about identifying potential topics for your webinars
- The sectors that webinars work for, and how this marketing technique isn’t more or less suited to any particular sector
- Where webinars fit into the sales process, and how it isn’t necessarily the same in every situation
- The best way to promote your webinars, and how to balance the investment of time and money in this promotion.
- How there are many more types of webinar than simply live vs pre-recorded, and the benefits of each, providing you’re being honest to your customers
- The importance of being sophisticated in your direct response marketing technique in your webinars and how to do this
- The best webinar platforms, for both experienced webinar producers and webinar newcomers and how it can be worth investing more in a higher-quality platform
- Audience size target should be a good ratio of how many people actually sign up to how many people actually listen to the webinar and how high-intent leads are most valuable. The importance of targeting those who didn’t listen as a follow up
- Todd finishes the webinar with one key takeaway: the best webinars have more than just one person talking
Connect with Todd Earwood on Twitter
Bonus for all listeners: https://www.webinarworks.io/clickconvert
As always if you have any questions you can get in touch via Twitter @SeanClark.
Subscribe to this podcast via iTunes, Stitcher and now on Spotify. If you like it we’d be grateful if you could leave a review
Podcast: Play in new window | Download