On this week’s show, Sean interviews Nathan Hirsch, expert in remote hiring and eCommerce. Nate has been selling online since 2010, selling over $25 million worth of product through his eCommerce business.
He is now the founder of FreeeUp.com, the hands-on hiring marketplace. FreeeUp.com connects online business owners with pre-vetted remote workers, redefining how businesses are able to hire remote freelancers online.
You can find Nathan on leading podcasts, such as Entrepreneur on Fire, Eventual Millionaire, and now this one!
Sean and Nathan discuss a range of topics, covering:
- How and when Nathan first came up with the idea of remote workers
- The major advantages to hiring remote workers, notably flexibility and choice
- The potential disadvantages that stop every business owner from working with remote workers. Factors to be considered before hiring a remote worker and how communication is key
- How to manage remote workers on scale and how online tools can be useful
- Creating and maintaining a sense of team spirit and motivation among a team of remote workers
- Getting around the potential obstacle of different time zones
- How FreeeUp, Nathan’s remote hiring solution, solves problems associated with hiring remote workers
- Why, despite the common misconception, hiring remote workers isn’t necessarily just a cost-saving way to hiring low-value offshore workers
- How and why hiring remote workers is actually beneficial to the workers you’re hiring
- Why Nathan thinks that, despite multiple other benefits (including time-saving, environmental benefits and saved travel costs), larger corporations have been slow to take advantage of hiring remote workers.
- What listeners should consider to maximise their chances of success before they give remote workers a try
Want to try FreeeUp? Get $25 free credit when you mention Sean Clark or Click and Convert Podcast
Got another question for Nathan? You can get in touch via:
LinkedIn- Nathan Hirsch
Book an appointment- https://calendly.com/freeeup-nathan
Listen to Nathan’s own podcast: Outsourcing and Scaling
Join the podcast Facebook group: FreeeUp Facebook Group
As always if you have any questions you can get in touch via Twitter @SeanClark.
Subscribe to this podcast via iTunes, Stitcher and now on Spotify. If you like it we’d be grateful if you could leave a review.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download