Episode 58 of The Small Business Marketing Report Podcast
A website’s bounce rate is often comes up in discussion, but do you know what it really is? If it matters? Or what impact it may have on the performance of your website and ultimately your business.
In this week’s episode we take a detailed look at bounce rate, answering some of these questions, and providing ideas of what you can do to turn your bounce rate around.
- What is bounce rate?
- A definition
- Not the same as email bounce rate
- Why does it matter?
- A symptom of a web page not doing it’s job
- It can be an SEO factor
- What really matters
- What bounce rate should you expect?
- A low bounce rate doesn’t automatically mean good things!
- How to reduce bounce rate
- 3 ways to reduce bounce rate
- Other ways
- SEMalt and Buttons For Website referrals – how & why you should exclude this spam
- Excluding your own IP address
Listen in to the show, and if you have any questions then please feel free to below.
Subscribe to this podcast via iTunes & if you like it we’d be grateful if you could leave a review.