This week’s podcast is about Google Analytics and Goals. Many of us use Google’s free analytics tool, but do we really get the most out of it?
To help your business make better decisions based on real data, you need actionable insight. Using Goals within Google Analytics can do just that.
Sean will walk you through the goal creation process and some ideas of things you can measure.
So listen in and as always if you have any questions you can get in touch via Twitter @SeanClark.
Subscribe to this podcast via iTunes & if you like it we’d be grateful if you could leave a review.
News & Links
- Facebook make changes to their video ranking algorithm.
- MailChimp introduces Facebook Ad Management to their platform.
- Twitter releases the Explore tab.
- Amazon tops the charts as most trusted brands for SMBs.
- Find out more about Google Analytics & Goals.