Episode 74 of The Small Business Marketing Report Podcast
What do people see when they search for your business on Google – and what can you do if it’s not what you want?
Robert talks to Jeremy Gin, CEO of SiteJabber, a leading community of 700,000+ online business reviewers, about how small businesses can manage their reputations online.
- Why reputation management is so important for small businesses and how the ‘industry’ works
- How the leading reputation management and review platforms work – and why they’re unfair to both businesses and consumers
- What to do – and not do – if you find a negative review online
- Where e-commerce and reputation management will be in the next 5-10 years.
- Listen to the show to find out how to build a culture within your business that works.
Subscribe to this podcast via iTunes & if you like it we’d be grateful if you could leave a review.
Photo Credit: Christopher Michel